By booking a party option, you agree to:
1. Pay a £30.00 non-refundable deposit.
2. Ensure that all children attending are supervised by a minimum of 2 responsible adults, and that this number should reflect a parent/child ratio of 1:8.
3. Ensure that no food or drink is brought into the premises for consumption by adults or children (other than a birthday cake).
4. Ensure that all children wear socks and long sleeves while on the play equipment.
5. To pay for all children and adults attending at our published prices.
6. Co-operate with instructions from staff at all times and to pass on instructions to children when asked.
7. Pay the outstanding balance on the day of the party by cash/card. Please note that we do not accept cheques.
8. Accept that only ONE free entry pass will be issued per party, not-withstanding how many children are hosting the party.
9. Vacate the party room promptly after the cake has been consumed and to exit the centre within 20 minutes of the party end time.
10. Accept that a fee of £25.00 becomes payable in the event that the party does not leave the premises promptly. We will only charge a fee where the party is still on the premises more than 2.5 hours after the party start time.
11. Accept that car parking on the entire site, including Tim Horton's car park, has a 3 hour total parking limit. If you arrive too early for your party, or go somewhere else after the party, you will receive a parking charge in the post, in the event you park beyond the 3 hour limit. Our advice is to set a timer on your phone for 2.5 hours after you park! We have no control over the car parks.